Hot trends of winter 2012: Style
1. Seductive lace. Lace has a rich history tracing back to Europe in the 1500’s and China. 19th century women’s fashion boosted demand for lace. So why not now? Get yourself a dress, skirt or a blouse executed in lace. Go for neutral colours, making this one piece a classic addition to your wardrobe. In the picture: Body suite by Antonio Berardi executed in French lace.
2. Gold accessories. Gold accessories carry on their spotlight from fall to this winter. Enjoy wearing these accessories while you can! In the picture: Necklace by Roberto Cavalli.
3. Black + Gold. Why not wear Coco Chanel’s favourite colour in combination to all time representation of wealth and riches - gold? The simplicity of black combined with the richness of gold helps to create a look that will make people turn their heads. In the picture: Earrings by Dolce & Gabanna.
4. Nude. Nude clothes are super hot and are a classic item which is sure to reignite or start a fire. Need a date for Valentine’s? Stroll down the street in a dress executed in nude, and that perfect date will come running after you. In the picture: Dress Marc by Marc Jacob.
5. Decorated flats. Decorate your flats with statement jewels, feathers, bow or a buckle. Check your local shoe store for these fancy decorations. Spotted at Aldo & Town Shoes. In the picture: Roger vizier (black) and Nina Ricci (forest green).
6. Floppy hats. Hats are a great way to accessorize during winter by adding a touch of colour to an outfit or just to keep those flying hairs under control! For a touch of warmth try cherry red or burnt orange. Or go cool with forest green or deep blue. In the picture: Turquoise hat by Gucci.